The recommended option is to use the Openbravo Appliance:
- Openbravo Appliance:
- Amazon EC2 : intended for production, also can be used for testing.
- Iso : intended for production servers, can be used in physical servers, virtualization options like (VMware Server, Virtualbox, etc) or any server provider that allows to use your own iso.
- Vmware : ONLY for testing, uncompress and launch it in your preferred virtualization program (VMware, Virtualbox, etc ) and get an Openbravo running easily.
Other options available:
- Openbravo On Demand : Experience dedicated instance of Openbravo Professional Edition running on a virtual server in the cloud with simple monthly fee per active user. Find more information in the Openbravo_On_Demand_FAQ
- Custom deployment (experts only): we don't recommend to use it, please use the appliance in one of the previous options. Custom install is only an option when you know what are you doing and you have very special needs that don't fit in the appliances.
- Ubuntu package (ppa) (discontinued): we don't recommend to use it, please use the appliance in one of the previous options