The recommended option is to use the Openbravo Cloud:
- Openbravo Cloud: A single-tenant Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) option that enables you to deploy Openbravo on virtual servers in Amazon Web Services
Other options available
- Openbravo Appliance:
- Amazon EC2 : intended for production, also can be used for testing.
- Iso : intended for production servers, can be used in physical servers, virtualization options like (VMware Server, Virtualbox, etc) or any server provider that allows to use your own iso.
- Vmware : ONLY for testing, uncompress and launch it in your preferred virtualization program (VMware, Virtualbox, etc ) and get an Openbravo running easily.
- Custom deployment: we don't recommend to use it, please use the appliance in one of the previous options. Custom install is only an option when you know what are you doing and you have very special needs that don't fit in the appliances.
- Ubuntu package (ppa) (discontinued): we don't recommend to use it.