Once you have obtained the source code follow these steps to install it.
Editing the Configuration files
- Move to the OpenbravoERP-3.0MP23 directory in a command line terminal and run:
- Move to the OpenbravoERP-3.0MP23/config directory.
- Access the graphical configuration wizard:
- Linux: make executable and run setup-properties-linux.bin
- If you face any segfaults running this tool, add --mode xwindow or --mode text as an argument.
- Windows: run setup-properties-windows.exe
- Configure the Openbravo.properties and log4j.lcf files using the configuration wizard.
These configuration wizard can also run in text mode without a graphical system. It will detect the correct display mode for your system.
Before starting with installation, check that Openbravo.properties and log4j.lcf files (in the config directory) have been properly configured. If not, edit them manually.
- In the command line type:
- The ant install.source command creates the database from *.xml files and installs Openbravo
If you find problems running install.source, check the Installation/Troubleshooting article
To access Openbravo type http://ip-address/openbravo in your web browser. Use Openbravo as the username and openbravo as the password.
NOTE: The username is Openbravo, with an uppercase O. The password is openbravo, with a lowercase o. The system is case-sensitive, and you need to type both data elements correctly to access it.