Invoice Taxes Report
The invoice taxes report provides invoice tax related information per each tax rate.
As shown in the image above it is possible to narrow down the invoice tax related information to be shown by:
- entering a given period from/to
- and selecting the transaction type:
- Sales Invoice transaction type
- Purchase Invoice transaction type
- or Both
If the "Show Invoice Info" checkbox is selected below information is also provided by this report:
- the invoice number
- the invoice date
- the invoice's business partner
- the invoice's taxable amount
- and the invoice's tax amount
otherwise, the report only shows the total taxable amount and the total tax amount per tax rate as well as the number of invoices.
The field "Currency" allows to select the currency of the report. System conversion rates are the ones used while converting the invoice tax related amounts into a different currency than the organization's general ledger currency.
The outcome of this report is shown in the image below:
"Show Invoice Info" checkbox checked:
"Show Invoice Info" checkbox do not checked: