Localization Roadmap Australia
This is the roadmap of the Australian localization for Openbravo 3
Differentiation of Community Edition and Professional Edition
India Localization is available in two different editions:
- Community Edition. This edition includes those modules/packs under an "Openbravo Public License" (OPL)
- Professional Edition. this edition includes those modules/packs under an "Openbravo Commercial License" (OCL)
The features included in this roadmap are planned to be delivered in future versions of the localization, either as part of the community edition or as part of the professional edition.
- - Community Extension Module: Same as core from licensing and support perspective.
- - Commercial Extension Module: Requires a Professional Edition to install and use, licensed under Openbravo Commercial License, zero cost for Professional Edition
- - Commercial Extension Module: Requires a Professional Edition to install and use, licensed under Openbravo Commercial License, at additional cost
Availability and Deliverables
Availability dates included in this roadmap are estimated availability dates of delivering the features listed below on the last Openbravo 3 MP in "Confirmed Stable" status.
The key to understand new features availability is:
- - Delivered: Is currently available
- - Committed: Is currently either scheduled for development, in development, or a firm commitment to deliver is in place.
- Delivery of releases of the localization would include road-map linked features and other features (arising out of regulatory changes or customer priorities).
The percentage of roadmap changes is expected to be 70-80%
- Functionality that can be utilized immediately: We would prefer to build functionality for which there is a known demand within the community.
All the items already implemented as well as those in the road-map were based on end customer needs.
List of Projects
|Wine equalisation tax (WET)||Taxes Configuration Australia|
|Coin and note definition||Australia: Coin and Notes|
|Reciept templates for Australia||Australia: Receipt Templates|