Localization Roadmap India
This is the roadmap of the India localization for Openbravo 3
Differentiation of Community Edition and Professional Edition
India Localization is available in two different editions:
- Community Edition. This edition includes those modules/packs under an "Openbravo Public License" (OPL)
- Professional Edition. this edition includes those modules/packs under an "Openbravo Commercial License" (OCL)
The features included in this roadmap are planned to be delivered in future versions of the localization, either as part of the community edition or as part of the professional edition.
- - Community Extension Module: Same as core from licensing and support perspective.
- - Commercial Extension Module: Requires a Professional Edition to install and use, licensed under Openbravo Commercial License, zero cost for Professional Edition
- - Commercial Extension Module: Requires a Professional Edition to install and use, licensed under Openbravo Commercial License, at additional cost
Availability and Deliverables
Availability dates included in this roadmap are estimated availability dates of delivering the features listed below on the last Openbravo 3 MP in "Confirmed Stable" status.
The key to understand new features availability is:
- - Delivered: Is currently available
- - Committed: Is currently either scheduled for development, in development, or a firm commitment to deliver is in place.
- Delivery of releases of the localization would include road-map linked features and other features (arising out of regulatory changes or customer priorities).
The percentage of roadmap changes is expected to be 70-80%
- Functionality that can be utilized immediately: We would prefer to build functionality for which there is a known demand within the community. All the items already implemented as well as those in the road-map were based on end customer needs.
- National vs Local : Some functionality like Octroi and VAT is local while others like GST and TDS are uniform across the country. Other aspects being equal, we would focus on functionality that has national reach.
Note : At present we are primarily focusing on GST. We have made our first release on GST in July 2017. later we made subsequent releases. Latest is GST Advance Tax and GSTR 1 (revised) offline utility.
List of Projects
|FUNCTIONAL MODULES||LICENSE TYPE||STATUS||DOCUMENTATION||LAST VERSION||RELEASE DATE|
|TDS Return Form 26Q|
- Form 26Q is required to be submitted for TDS details on all payments other than salary on a quarterly basis by the deductor.
|TDS Return Form 24Q|
-Form 24Q has to be filled up for declaration of TDS returns in detail.
|TDS Liability Report|
This report shows TDS deducted from all the purchase invoices, TDS against which has not been remitted to Income tax department
|Service Tax Liability Report|
This report gives summary of service tax output liability arising from sales invoice
|Service Tax Input Credit Report|
This report gives summary of service tax input credit arising from purchase invoices
|Contra Entry Module (withdrawn in ILR18Q2 after it was made available in core)|
|Cash Flow Statement|
|GST Release R1|
- Capture GSTIN and Related Details for Organizations and Partners
- Define Tax Categories based on HSN and SAC and associate products and G/L items with HSN and SAC
- Define Tax Rates based on HSN and SAC
- Prepare a COA based on GST
- Generate GSTR1 (monthly sales return) extract files for uploading to GSTN through offline utility based on Sales txns
- Support reporting of HSN information and tax break up (CGST, SGST and Cess) in WebPOS
|GST Release R2|
- Extend GSTR1 extract files to amendment transactions
- Support for GST calculations on Advance Payments
|GST Release R3|
- Support eWay Bill functionality for stock movement
- Support co-existence of non-GST businesses ( in organizations within the same client or in different clients ), with no visibility/validation of GST data
|GST Release R4|
- Support for downloading GSTR3B for upload through online tool
- Tax Setup Screen - that would generate only the required India tax rates, tax categories as well as ledgers in COA
- Support for Annual Returns ( GSTR9 )
- Products without GST Product Code to be included in POS terminal
|GST Release - Not Scheduled (but in Road map)|
- GSTR2 - Monthly return for purchase of taxable goods and service (waiting for process to stabilize about this )
- GSTR3 - Monthly return which contains summary of sales, purchase and tax liability (process yet to be stabilized)
- GSTR6 - Monthly return to be filed by Input Service Distributor
- GSTR7 - Monthly return for Tax Deducted at Source
- GSTR8 - Monthly return to be filed by e-commerce companies
- Tax accounting entry generation for interstate stock movements
- Web POS related changes: - 1. Cash payment not allowed if bill amount is more than Rs. 50,000. 2. Capture customer name if bill amount is more than Rs. 50,000 and display the same on invoice print. 3. Capture customer name, address and PAN card number if bill amount is more than Rs. 200,000. 4. A column to mention "Region" in Business Partner.
Note: "ILR16QX" stands for "India Localization Release based on Openbravo PR16QX"
This documentation has been created by Promantia. For additional information please contact email@example.com.