The Magento v2 Module connector, allows the syncrhonization between the Magento systems and Openbravo. This module has different processes where you can import: Attributes, Attribute set, Products, Product categories, Customers and Orders. There are other processes that import basic information such the Store Views, Product taxes and Customer taxes that have to be configured first.
Magento Configuration Window
This is the main window to configure and see all the information downloaded from the different processes of the ERP. It's composed by the header, where have the connection parameters and the default configuration for the different process, and the Tabs with the Registers imported from Magento.
First, is necessary to configure the Magento Server parameters, like the URL, the User and his Password. This user has to be configured with Administrator role on the Magento server, or with another Role but with all the permissions.
After configure these parameters, we will have to validate the connection, and for this, exist a button called: Test Connection, that would return a message of Success or Error. In case of Error, the response will show the error code and his message.
Secondly, when the connection is successfull, we have to configure all the parameters that are inside the Field group: Configuration of Sync Information.
- Last Product Sync: last successfull syncrhonization date for Products.
- Last Inventory Sync: last successfull syncrhonization date for Inventory.
- Last Customer Sync: last successfull syncrhonization date for Customer.
- Last Order Sync: last successfull syncrhonization date for Order.
- URL: the Magento Server URL
- User: the Magento User name
- Password: the Magento Password for this user
- Description: to write a description for this connection.
Configuration of Sync Processes
- Maximum threads: the number of threads that will download information at the same time.
- Maximum records: the maximum records that will download each thread.
Configuration of Sync Information
- Block new Products: if enabled, will block the creation or update of new Products
- Block new Categories: if enabled, will block the creation or update of new Categories
- Block new Attribute Options: if enabled, will block the creation or update of new Attribute options. (Characteristic Values on Openbravo)
- Block new Customers: if enabled, will block the creation or update of new Customers. (Business partners and Users on Openbravo)
PD: all blocked records will be created on the corresponding auxiliar tabs, without create the record of Openbravo.
- Default Organization: the default organization for the new records created on Openbravo like Products, Customers, Characteristic Values and Product categories.
- Product Category: the default product category for Magento products that doesn't has categories configured.
- UOM: default UOM for the new Products.
- Tax category for Magento Tax none: default tax category for the Magento products with the Tax None configured.
- Price list Version: the price list that will be created/updated for the new Product prices.
- Currency: the default currency for the new Business partners.
- Test connection: button that test the connection and returns the success or error message of it.
- Import Basic Info: process that will synchronize all necessary tables, necessary to configure before import products, customers or orders.
- Import Customers: process that will import customers created on Magento after the Last Customer Sync date.
- Import Products: process that will import products created on Magento after the Last Product Sync date.
The store view tab will have configured the store views of the Magento Server, imported to Openbravo through the Import Basic Info button from this window, or by the Process Request: Magento Store view Synchronization. This records will be unconfigured, so if you want to import the Orders of this store, will have to enable the Import Orders check and configure All the parameters.
- Default Organization: the default organization for the new Orders of this store view.
- Default Document type: the default document type for the new Orders of this store view.
- Tax Calculation:
- By Organization Location - By Order Location
- Business partner type:
- Create Business partner: search the customer on the customer tab, and get his Business partner associated, or create if not exist. - Fixed Business partner: this will show the business partner field, that will take on the new Orders.
- Warehouse: the default warehouse for the new Orders of this store view.
- Payment terms: the default payment terms for the new Orders of this store view.
- Invoice terms: the default invoice terms for the new Orders of this store view.
- Freight product: the default freight product in case that the order has a shipping amount on Magento.
The attribute tab will have the Attribute records that will be mapped by the User with the specific Openbravo Characteristics.
The attribute set tab will have the Magento attribute Sets.
The product tab will have all the products imported from magento with his basic information and the mapped Openbravo product. The Openbravo product will be created on the import process if the Block new Products check of the header is not enabled. If exist a Openbravo product with the same value on the Search Key field as the Sku from magento, this will be mapped and updated.
The product tax tab will have all the product taxes imported from magento and the mapped Openbravo tax. These taxes will be used on the import products process when create the Openbravo products.
The product category tab will have all the Product category imported from magento and the mapped product category of Openbravo. These product categories will be the map to set the corresponding product category for the new products.
The customer tab will have all the Customers imported from magento and the mapped business partner and user of Openbravo. This users and businss partners of Openbravo, will be created and mapped automatically if the block new customers check is not enabled.
The customer group/tax tab will have all customer taxes imported from magento and the mapped business partner group and business partner category of Openbravo.
On the price list tab, we have to configure the pricelist name from magento with a price list of openbravo. These price lists will be used to create the new Orders from the Magento synchronize orders process.
The payment method tab allows the configuration of the payment methods of magento with the Openbravo payment methods. These payment methods will be used when creating the orders to Openbravo, if the payment method that arrives in a Order is not configured, it will show a error to create it before re-process the Order.
The order status tab allows the configuration of the status filters to import the orders, if any status is configured for the import, will import all orders from the last synchronization order date. There are other actions apart from the import menthioned before that will update the status to the Magento order: - Received: will set the status when the magento order is created and processed to Openbravo. - Shipped: will set the status when the magento order is 100% shipped. - Closed: will set the status when the magento order is 100% invoiced. - Cancelled
The order tab will have the orders imported from magento and the mapped Openbravo sales order. If a order have errors when tries to be created in Openbravo, will appear a button for Process it, to try the creation of it again. The errors have to be solved to create it, for example if it throws the error message that have to be mapped a new Payment method X, or a new Price list X, etc, first, will have to create these record, and finally try to Process again. If no have more errors, it will be created successfully.
Stock Warehouse tab This is to inform the stores that you want to take into account the stock.
Background Process Configuration
Background processes must be configured as system administrator.
They are the following:
- Magento Inventory Stock Synchronization: Synchronize openbravo stock to Magento.
- Magento Order Synchronization: Download and synchronize orders from magento to Openbravo.
- Magento Customers Synchronization: Download and synchronize Magento / Openbravo customers / users.
- Magento Order Status Synchronization: Process that modifies order stats to Magento according to states in Openbravo and vice versa.
- Magento Attribute Set Synchronization: Download and synchronize Attributes Set of products from magento to Openbravo.
- Magento Attribute Synchronization Download and synchronize Attributes (data) of products from magento to Openbravo.
- Magento Customer Groups Synchronization: Download and synchronize Customer Groups from magento to Openbravo.
- Magento Product Categories Synchronization: Download and synchronize Product Categories from magento to Openbravo.
- Magento Products Synchronization: Download and synchronize Products from magento to Openbravo.
- Magento Product Tax Synchronization: Download and synchronize Product Tax from magento to Openbravo.
- Magento Store View Synchronization: Download and synchronize Store View from magento to Openbravo.
These processes synchronize the data and / or if there is stock in Magento.
--Practics Business Solutions - Openbravo Gold Partner 14:52, 19 April 2018 (UTC)