ManualDoc:AssetAcquisition To DisposeBusinessFlow
Asset Acquisition to Dispose workflow manages the global assets life cycle, from the time an asset is acquired to the time of its disposal, if any.
It also supports assets depreciation according to different asset depreciation rules.
This workflow it is primarly executed within the Financial Management // Assets application area.
Asset Acquisition to Dispose
The abstract "Asset Acquistion to Dispose" business process is defined by the following diagram, and can be summarized in the steps listed below:
- asset acquistion as a key requirement to get that the company main activities can be executed
- asset depreciation as part of the normal company accounting activities
- asset disposal as a consecuence of an asset being fully depreciated or partially depreciated to a certain amount prior to be sold
The following roles are involved within this process:
- Procurement role is in charge of managing assets requisitions and orders.
- Finance role is in charge of managing assets as well as their depreciation.
- Sales role might be in charge of managing assets disposals.
Relationship with other Business Flows
"Asset Acquisition to Dispose" business flow is fully integrated with below listed business flows:
Procure To Pay
As asset acquisition requires the booking of the corresponding purchase requisition, order and invoice.
Order To Cash
As asset disposal might require the booking of the corresponding sales order and invoice.
Please follow Financial Management // Assets application area to understand how Asset Acquisition to Dispose business flow is executed in Openbravo.