- Active: There are two methods of making records unavailable in the system: One is to delete the record, the other is to de-activate the record. A de-activated record is not available for selection, but available for reporting. There are two reasons for de-activating and not deleting records:
(1) The system requires the record for auditing purposes.
(2) The record is referenced by other records. E.g., you cannot delete a Contract, if there are existing invoices for it. By de-activating the Contract you prevent it from being used in future transactions.
- Product: Identifies an item which is either purchased or sold in this organization.
- Quantity: Indicates the quantity of product needed to process one time the sequence.
- UOM: The UOM defines a unique non monetary unit of measure
- Net Unit Price: The actual price indicates the price for a product in source currency.
- Line Net Amount: Indicates the line net amount based on the quantity and the actual price. Any additional charges or freight are not included.
- Currency: Indicates the currency to be used when processing this document.
Billing Group: Allows launching the invoice process grouping some lines from invoice plans.