Fields to fill in are:
- the organization Location
- the Tax ID number if required
- the DUNS number if any
- the User who will act as main organization Contact. This organization contact is used in some localized fiscal reports (Spanish fiscal reports), that requires a contact person.
- the purchase invoice number which will be used for payments. There are two options available:
- "Invoice Document Number" (internal number)
- or "Supplier's Invoice Number"
- Any of the above will be included in the payment description field to inform about the invoice number being paid.
- This also changes what is going to be shown in several purchase windows such as Add Payment button in purchase invoice or Add details in Payment Out
Finally the checkbox Tax Not Deductible allows to configure an Organization as a non tax deductible organization if enabled.
That is the case of Organizations like Public Sector organizations for which tax deduction is not allowed. In this case:
- the purchase tax is posted as an expense
- and the issued sales invoices are tax exempt
The field Sales Tax Exempt Rate allows to enter a by default exempt sales tax rate to be used in the sales invoices by the non tax deductible organizations.