Business partners might have different addresses details depending on location/address used for either "Goods Receipts/Shipments" purposes or location/address used for "Invoices" purposes.
Openbravo allows you to define any type of business partner address, by filling in below information:
- Location/Address - if you click in this field the location selector box opens, there you can enter below information:
- the address 1st line
- the address 2nd line, if needed
- the Postal Code
- the City
- the Country - you can select one from the list, if any
- the Region - once the country is selected, you can select one region of the country selected, from the list, if any.
- Once the location entered is saved, it's listed in the "Location" window. To learn more visit Location
- the Phone number
- an Alternative Phone number, if any
- the address Name - this field is automatically filled in by Openbravo, once the location / Address information has been configured. You could change it as needed.
- the Fax number
- Ship to Address check box - you should flag this one if the address being set up must be used for Goods Receipts/Shipments related transactions.
- Invoice to Address check box - you should flag this one if the address being setup must be used for sales or purchase invoices transactions.