This tab shows all the transactions of the financial account.
As already explained those transactions can either be:
- "Deposits" coming from payments received in
- or "Withdrawals" as a consequence of the payments made out
The transactions shown in this tab can be:
- manually created by adding a new record in this tab
- created & processed as a batch by selecting several payments at the same time through the Add Multiple Payments process window [since PR15Q3]
- or automatically created whenever the actions listed below are taken while processing a payment in/out, either in the sales/purchase invoice windows or in the payment in/out windows.
- Process Made Payment(s) and Withdrawal
- Process Received Payment(s) and Deposit
Some fields to note are:
- G/L item - this field/column is populated if the payment is related to a G/L item payment
- Foreign Amount - this field/column is populated if the payment was received or made in a currency different than the financial account currency.
Note that it is possible to allow either to receive or made payments in multiples currencies (foreign currency), while configuring the payment methods assigned to a given financial account.
For additional information, please review this How To article.