In this tab the information that is required for the creation of the Purchasing plan and of the automatic creation of Purchase Orders from the Purchasing Plan is entered.
Also, the Requisition process uses the Business Partner information for the automatic creation of Purchase Orders.
- Business Partner, the vendor that will appear on the Purchase Order when created automatically from the Requisition or from the Purchasing Plan.
- Quality Rating: qualtiy rating of the vendor. Information only field that is not used by the MRP process.
- Current Vendor checkbox: indication of the default vendor that will be taken into account by the MRP process.
- UPC/EAN: Universal Product Code/European Article Number (barcode) of the product as used by the selected vendor. Information only, this information does not appear on a created Purchase Order.
- Currency: currency of the purchase order.
- Net List Price: information only field of the Net List Price that has to be updated manually on the automatically created Purchase Order from the Purchasing Plan.
- Price Effective From: the date that the entered prices became valid. Information only, not used by the MRP process.
- Purchase Order Price: information only field of the Net Unit Price that has to be updated manually on the automatically created Purchase Order from the Purchasing Plan.
- Last Purchase Order Price: the Net Unit Price on the most recently added Purchase Order.
- Last Invoice Price: the Net Unit Price on the most recently added Purchase Invoice.
- UOM: the unit of measure of the product.
- Minimum Order Qty.: a minimum order quantity for the vendor. In the Purchasing plan the quantity for suggested purchase orders is this value or above.
- Quantity per Package: information only for the packaging of the product. This information is not taken into account for the creation of the information in the Purchasing Plan nor for the creation of Purchase Orders.
- Purchasing Lead Time: time in calendar days between when the product is ordered from the vendor and when it is received in stock. In the Purchasing Plan this information is used to calculate when purchase orders should be placed, resulting in the Planned Order Date for the suggested purchase order.
- Fixed Cost per Order: information only field of a fixed amount that has to be added manually to the automatically created Purchase Order from the Purchasing Plan.
- Vendor Product No.: the vendor reference for the product
- Vendor Category: information only field to add vendor category information.
- Discontinued: information only field to indicate that this product is no longer used. The Purchasing Plan does not take this set up in account when generating the plan and when creating Purchase Orders. When selected the field Discontinued by date to indicate when the product is discontinued. For information only purposes.
- Quantity Type:
- Exact: each suggested purchase order is for the exact required quantity. For example if the demand is for 85 units, the quantity for the suggested purchase order is 85 units.
- Multiple: the quantity that appears as the quantity for the suggested purchase order is a multiple of the standard quantity (as defined on this screen). For example if the standard quantity is 20 units and the demand is for 85 units, the quantity for the suggested purchase order is 100.
- Manufacturer: information only field to indicate the manufacturer of the product.
- Standard Quantity: quantity that is taken into account in combination with the Quantity Type for the quantity value for the suggested purchase order.
- Capacity: quantity per day the vendor is able to supply. Based on this field and the lead time the purchase order date is calculated. The number of days is calculated as the max value of the lead time and the required quantity / capacity.