Lines tab represents the inventory count list of a given warehouse.
Some relevant fields to note are:
- Quantity Count: that is the actual (physically counted) product stock in the Storage Bin of the warehouse.
- Book Quantity: that is the product stock in the Storage Bin according to Openbravo.
- Cost: that is the unit cost of the product.
This field is optional. It can be filled in with the cost if known whenever the stock of a product is increased, otherwise the Default Cost method is used to valuate that transaction which increase the stock of the product.
The process buttons are:
- Update Quantity updates current Book Quantity field with latest product quantity from the application. This is used in case it has changed since count list was generated. It is useful for situations when there is a significant amount of time in between generating physical inventory on Openbravo and real physical count.
- Process Inventory Count finishes Physical Inventory count process after all corrections have been entered and updates the stock.
- Post allows to account the inventory count once processed.