Header lists main terms that will be used to calculate the commission:
- Business partner / Sales rep: Used to create a purchase invoice or used to calculate the commission
- Frequency: The process takes the orders/invoices that fits the corresponding period.
- Invoice product: If an invoice is required, the newly invoice will have this product
- Basis Document: Whether the commission is calculated based on invoices or orders
- Last Run Date: Last date when the process Generate Commission was performed
- Basis Status: Whether the commission is calculated based on all documents or fully paid documents
- Basis Amount: Whether the commission is calculated based on net amount or margin.
- List details: See the result of the commission grouped or line by line. When the commission is calculated based on margin the list details is always checked
- Cascade: Able to manage complex commissions (exclude some invoice/order lines, apply different multiplier quantity/amount for some invoice/order lines...). When this field is checked the result of the commission is grouped on line by line.
Also exist two buttons:
- Copy Lines: Allows to copy the configuration of other commissions
- Generate Commission: Based on the header and lines the commission is generated. For example, if Monthly frequency is defined and the starting date is 01/03/2012 only orders/invoices of March will be taken into account