The fields on this tab are:
- Organization: organization of the expense
- Document No.: populated number of the expense sheet
- Employee: employee that made the expense related to a project or spend time on a project. It is important to remark that employees:
- need to be created as Employee in "Business Partner" window
- need to be created as Openbravo users in the "User" window
- and finally, employee and user need to be related to each other.
That relationship can be set by selecting "Employee" business partner record in the employee "User" record, as shown in the image below.
- Report Date: date for which the expense is entered
- Process Expenses button: to execute the processing of the sheet.