The fields in this tab are:
- Time Sheet checkbox: to indicate if the expense is for time or item expenses.
- Product: product related to the expense line. As seen in the configuration section, for time sheets, the products set up with Product Type Service appear. For item expenses, products set up with Product Type Expense Type appear.
- Quantity: quantity for the registered product
- UOM: unit of measure of the product
- Line No.: numbering of the line. By default 10,20,30,...etc.
- Expense Amount: not visible on time sheet. Populated field with the amount information
- Converted Amount: not visible on time sheet. Amount of the expense converted to the currency of the client.
- Currency: currency of the entered expense
- Reinvoicing checkbox: checkbox to indicate if the customer (the business partner related to the project) will be invoiced for this expense.
- Business Partner: only visible when the Reinvoicing checkbox is selected. The Business Partner that is invoiced for the expense. The value will be populated based on the entered project information.
- Net Unit Price: price related to the product
- Expense Date: date related to the reported expense
- Project: project that the expense relates to
- Project Phase: project phase that the expense relates to
- Project Task: project task that the expense relates to