A Serial Number Sequence can be setup:
- by defining the first number or Starting Number that will be used as Serial Number
- by specifiying the value by which the Serial Number will be incremented by.
In the case of Serial Numbers it will always be "1".
- by defining which is the Next Assigned Number that will be used. Openbravo updates the next assigned number value as the Serial Numbers are assigned.
- by entering a Prefix such as Serial N?/ which easily helps to understand that the number in question is a serial number.
- by entering a Sufix such as /2011 which helps to provide additional information if needed.