In the Standard Phase tab, the typical phases that are used in a multiphase project that it is used for are listed. The fields on this tab are:
- Sequence number: numbering of the entered lines. By default 10,20,30,..etc.
- Name: name of the phase
- Product: product or service that is sold in the phase.
- Standard Quantity: quantity of the product to be sold in the phase. For example if the product is Sales Consultancy with a unit of measure set to hours, the quantity 10 entered in this field indicates that 10 hours of Sales Consultancy is sold in this phase.
- Standard Duration in Days: the scheduled duration of the phase. Based on this setup, when the project type is used for a multiphase project, the begin and end dates of each phase is based on this setup.When left blank at the phase level, the begin date will be populated based on the start date of the project and the end date will be left blank.
- Active checkbox: indication of validity of the line
- Description: note field for the phase