- Sequence Number: numbering of the entered lines. By default 10,20,30,..etc.
- Name: name of the phase.
- Product: product or service that is sold in the phase.
- Quantity: quantity of the product to be sold in the phase.
- Note: Above fields are copied from the Project Type if the Set Project Type functionality is used.
- Net Unit Price: when filled out, this is the new unit price that will appear for the phase on the sales order, thus overwriting the price list net unit price.
- Starting Date: planned starting date of the phase
- Planned End Date: planned ending date of the phase
- Note: Starting Date and Planned End Date of the phase are calculated based on the start date and the Standard Duration in Days defined in the Project Type if the Set Project type functionality is used.
- Ending Date: actual ending date to be filled out manually. This date does not get populated when selecting and saving the Phase Complete checkbox.
- Phase Complete checkbox: to set the phase to complete. In order to set the phase to Phase Complete, it is not mandatory that the task(s) related to this phase are set to complete first.
In the More Information section:
- Price ceiling checkbox: discard
- Contract Amount: discard
- Sales Order: one the sales order for the phase has been created, the number appears in this field.
- Create Sales Order from Project Phase button: to create a sales order upon completion of a phase. From the sales order a sales invoice is created to document that the customer has to pay for the executed work on the project.