- Sequence Number: numbering of the entered lines. By default 10,20,30,..etc.
- Name: name of the task
- Product: product or service that is sold related to this task.
- Quantity: quantity of the product to be sold for the task.
- Note: Above fields are copied from the Project Type if the Set Project Type functionality is used.
- Net Unit Price: when filled out, this is the new unit price that will appear for the task on the sales order, thus overwriting the price list net unit price.
- Starting Date: planned starting date
- Planned End Date: planned ending date
- Note: Starting Date and Planned End Date of the task are calculated based on the start date and the Standard Duration in Days defined in the Project Type if the Set Project type functionality is used.
- Ending Date: actual ending date to be filled out manually. This date does not get populated when selecting and saving the Task Complete checkbox.
- Task Complete checkbox: to set the task to completed.
In the More Information section:
- Price Ceiling checkbox: discard
- Contract Amount: discard