There are key fields to note:
- Business Partner Name: this field shows the name of the business partner in the bank statement lines
- Business Partner: this field shows the business partner found in Openbravo by the matching algorithm if any
- G/L Item: this field allows to manually enter a G/L Item if it is well known that a bank statement line is related to a G/L transaction. Openbravo will recall that a bank statement line text was related to a given G/L transaction next time that a bank statement file is imported. The reason why is that Openbravo review bank statement lines historical data while importing a new bank statement file.
The G/L item entered here will then be used by the matching algorithm while matching up the bank statement lines with the financial account transactions.
- Amount OUT: that is the charged amount of the bank statement line
- Amount IN: that is the received amount of the bank statement line
- Financial Account Transaction: that is the financial account transaction once matched with the bank statement line, it may be empty when no matching transaction has been found
- Matching type: that can be "Manual" or "Automatic" depending on who did the math, either the matching algorithm used or the user.