A key document in production management is the Process Plan. Each product that is produced has a process plan to define the exact operations and the input and output for each operation. Based on the effective use of raw material and machines a batch size (conversion rate) is used for the production of each product.
- Organization: organization of the process plan
- Search Key: abbreviation or full name used to easily filter the record
- Name: name of the process plan
- Description: note field
- Process Unit: the outcome of the production process
- Conversion rate: batch size of the produced product
- Include Phases when inserting checkbox: when the checkbox is selected: in the Work Requirement, when the information from the process plan is copied, the operations and the products are included.
- Copy version button: to copy the content of another version of the same process plan