The information in this tab is populated automatically when the create standards process is executed, taking the employee information on the process plan into account. The theoretical information that is populated can be updated with the actual information of the employee effort during production before validating the work effort.
- Salary Category: information taken from the cost center set up. The populated information can be updated, for example to enter another line for additional employees with different salary categories.
- Business Partner: the name of the employee that executed the production
- Quantity:the number of employees of this salary category that executed the production. In the cost center set up, the number of employees of a concrete salary category that are related to the cost center is defined. The value can be overwritten on here to reflect a different number of employees. This information is taken into consideration to calculate production cost.
- Estimated Cost: the cost calculated when the production costs are calculated, which takes into account the cost center use time.
- Runtime:the time dedicated per employee to the production.