Requisition header allows entering below data:
- The business partner or supplier, this is an optional field that could be filled in by the requester in case it is known, therefore:
- The supplier entered in the header will be the one used for every requisition line unless it is changed at lines level for a particular line.
- If there is no supplier entered in the requisition header the one setup by default for the product in its master data window, "Purchasing" tab will be used.
- If there is no business partner or supplier in the header, or in the lines, or setup in the product, procurement management team will have to enter it while creating the purchase order from the requisition.
- The purchase price list. This is also an optional field to be filled-in, in case it is known by the requester and its behaviour is the same as described above as it is linked to the Business Partner.
Besides, the system populates below data:
- The document No., which is the Requisition number
- The requester, which is the user entering the requisition
The requester can then move to the "Lines" tab to enter additional data.