Requisition "Lines" tab collects below demand data:
- The need by date, that is the date when the product is required to arrive
- The product, items/products which need to be purchased.
- The quantity requested, or the operative quantity requested if the product has an alternative unit of measure (AUM) configured.
- The product's UOM, or product's Alternative UOM depending on product configuration in regards to unit of measure.
- The business partner. This is an optional field end-user can enter if the supplier entered at the requisition header needs to be changed for a particular line.
- if there is no a supplier entered at the requisition header, neither at the requisition line, the supplier used will be the one setup by default for the product, therefore this field at line level, can also be used to overwrite that defaulted one.
- The purchase price list, this is also an optional field that can be entered if the price list entered at the header level or the default product price list information should be overwritten for a particular line.
- The net list price, this one is the price of the corresponding price list for a given date. It's an optional field that can be filled in automatically based on the price list entered at the header level or it could be overwritten by the end-user for a particular product line.
- The net unit price, this one can be either equal to the net list price or not, base on the formula: [net unit price = net list price - discount]. It's an optional field that can be filled in automatically based on the price list entered at the header level or it could be overwritten by the end-user for a particular product line.
- The discount, if any based on a price list used.
It is possible to enter as many requisitions lines as products demand.
The last step is to register the "Requisition" as "Complete" by using the header button "Complete", then:
- Requisition header status bar informs us that the Requisition is "Completed".
- Requisition lines status bar informs us that the "Matched purchase order quantity" for each line is equal to 0, as there is no a purchase order linked to each requisition line yet, and the requisition line/s status is "Open".
It is important to remark that "Requisitions" does not have any impact on:
- Items quantity on hand
- Items costing