Period Control tab is a read-only tab which lists the fiscal calendar period status of an organization.
The Status. It is split in two columns. One that represents the Status with a color code, making it easier to understand the situation at a quick glance. The other one represents the Status by it's name, making it possible to filter the records shown. The possible Status values are:
- All Never Opened, colored in gray. Recently created Periods.
- All Opened, colored in green. All the Document Types are open for this Period.
- All Closed, colored in red. All the Document Types are closed for this Period.
- Mixed, colored in orange. Not all the Document Types have the same Status value in this Period. For more information refer to the Documents Tab below.
- All Permanently Closed, colored in red. All the Document Types are Permanently Closed for this Period.
This tab can be used for searching for a period (i.e. Jan-14) and get its current status.
As shown in the image below the period Feb-14 have a mixed status, meaning that not all the Document Types have the same Status value within Organization "F&B España S.A." which has the "Calendario España" assigned.
For more information see Open/Close Period Control.