The Lines tab is not editable, since the lines always come from Return from Customer lines, to avoid:
- To see positive values while are negative in the DB
- Enter lines that are not linked to return lines
- Edit attributes, products and so having either the products or attributes different than the return line
Things to consider:
- The only editable fields are:
- Receiving: Quantity you are receiving in the warehouse. This value is set by default with the pending quantity when you select the row.
- Storage bin: This value is set by default with the return bin configured in the warehouse
- Condition of the goods: You can define it at header level. In this case when picking a line it inherits what selected in the header but you can modify it as you wish
- You are not allowed to receive more quantity than the Pending quantity. In case you do it a message is shown
Return Material Receipt posting creates following accounting entries.
Posting record date: Accounting Date.
|Product COGS Return (Cost of Goods Returned) or if not defined Prodcut COGS||Product Cost x Movement Quantity||One per Return Material Receipt Line|
|Product Asset||Product Cost x Movement Quantity||One per Return Material Receipt Line|
- Activate MaterialMgmtShipmentInOut table in the Active Tables tab of General Ledger Configuration screen.