The steps to follow are:
- Enter the selection criteria, that could be:
- to enter a given business partner whom its invoices we want to pay
- to enter a given payment method for instance "Wire Transfer" if we want to generate at once all the wire transfer of the month
- or to enter a given date in the field "Incl.documents up to this date" if we want to pay all the invoices having a due date before that date
- Run the process "Select Expected Payments".
This process selects the scheduled payment events of the orders/invoices, that match the selection criteria entered and makes a payment proposal.
- Select those documents (orders and/or invoices) of the proposal that the organizations wants to pay.
- Submit the proposal.
This action populates the Lines tab of the payment proposal window.
- Run the process "Generate Payments".
This process generates the payment or payments by having into account that:
- a payment can group separate orders/invoices to be paid for the same vendor into one payment
- or group separate orders/invoices to be paid regardless the vendor into one payment.