Openbravo delivers some modules which once installed allow to import bank statement files into Openbravo in different formats:
- OFX Bank Statement Format
- CSV Generic Bank Statement Importer
- WePay CSV Importer
- and the Spanish one Cuaderno 43
Once a bank statement file is imported on an organization's financial account:
- the overall information such as the file name and the import date are saved in the Imported Bank Statements tab of the financial account
- and the content of the bank statement file is saved line by line in the corresponding Bank Statement Lines tab.