Maintenance tasks can be created to be executed to the machines in Production.
The maintenance process is as following:
- Maintenance Task: all tasks that are executed for machine maintenance are set up in this screen
- The created maintenance tasks are added either to the machine category, with the possibility to apply that tasks to all machines belowing to that machine category, or directly to the machine.
- Run the insert maintenances process.
- Review the Maintenance Plan and select the confirmation checkbox for all maintenance tasks that need to be executed.
- If applicable all consumptions of products used during the execution of the maintenance task is entered in the Internal Consumption screen.
- The execution of maintenance tasks is registered in the Maintenance Order screen. Once added in this screen, the maintenance task no longer appears on the Maintenance Plan.