Openbravo windows can be shown in Form View and in Grid View, both ways can be customized as required.
Additional information about:
- How to customize Grid Views can be found here.
Openbravo 3 Grid advanced features such as:
- Setting columns visibility
- Setting columns order and width
- or Freezing columns
makes Grid Views to be customize and save as a "Grid Configuration" Preference
- How to customize Forms Views can be found here
Form view customization main goals are:
- to hide fields but making them not displayed.
- to place fields in a different position
- to assign fields to the status bar
- to set the columns and rows width
- to define if a field should be placed on a new row
- or to allow that a field gets the first focus
all of the above makes Form Views to be customized and save in the Window Personalization