Mobile Procurement:Configuration Guide
This document describes how to configure Openbravo Mobile Procurement.
Creating a Mobile Procurement Configuration
The first thing that we need to do before using Openbravo Mobile Procuremnt is to create a valid configuration. Do it is easy using "Mobile Procurement Configuration" window. The order weight control can be defined as configuration level, but more specifically can be defined at organization level.
- Search Key: The id of the configuration. This id will be used in the URL to access to the mobile application. In the bellow example POP-1 corresponds with the configuration search key.
- Commercial name: This field just identify this configuration by a name.
- Default tab: We can select with tab of Openbravo mobile procurement will be shown when the application is started.
- Document type: Here, the type of document of purchase orders is defined.
- Business Partner: The default BP which will be used by the mobile application. This BP will be the one who sell us the goods. This BP can be defined more specifically at organization level.
- Final status: When a purchase order is processed we can select the final state of the purchase order. In this moment only "Draft" is supported
- Enable order weight control: We can define weight limits for our purchase orders. The weight of the order is calculated based on the product weight.
- Mínimum order weight: This is the minimum weight of the total order weight.
- Block Under-Weight control: When checked, we won't be able to Save the purchase if the total order weight is under the minimum order weight. When unchecked, we will be able to Save the purchase if the total order weight is under the minimum order weight but we will get a warning message.
- Maximum order weight: This is the maximum weight of the total order weight.
- Block Over-Weight control: When checked, we won't be able to Save the purchase if the total order weight is over the maximum order weight. When unchecked, we will be able to Save the purchase if the total order weight is over the minimum order weight but we will get a warning message.
Defining default BP and weight control
The Business partner and Order Weight Control which is used by Openbravo Mobile Procurement can be defined as configuration level, but more specifically can be defined at organization level. The selected Business partner also defines the product catalog to use, because Openbravo Mobile Procurement catalog is retrieved from the purchase price list defined for the Business Partner. Order weight control defined (When limits are defined) in Organization window will overwrite Mobile Procurement Configuration values.
Define a product category as role level
Mobile procurement allow us to define a product category to a role. If this field is set, the users of this rol will work only with the products of the defined product category. (defined in the purchase price list)