Retail delivery modes for Advanced Warehouse Operations
The window "Sales Order Lines Picking" can be used if multiple lines from multiple orders should be picked. The user can select one or many lines, from different sales orders, and the system will generate the picking tasks and group them in Picking lists according to the selected option. For each line the user can select the desired qty to pick (less or equal than the current pending quantity).
This module makes use of the facilities included in the AWO module to extend this P&E adding some new columns from the Delivery Modes module.
The module is defined as:
- Module Retail delivery modes for AWO
- Module javapackage: org.openbravo.retail.deliverymodes.awo
- Module DBPrefix : OBRDMAW
- Project repository: https://code.openbravo.com/erp/pmods/org.openbravo.retail.deliverymodes.awo
This module implements the following requirements:
- It has dependency to Advanced Warehouse Operations (AWO) module.
- It has dependency to Delivery Modes module.
- It adds three new columns to PE. These columns are included into the C_OrderLine table by the Delivery Modes module, they are:
- These columns are sortable, filterable and not editable.
In the "Sales Order Lines Picking" window were added the related fields to the grid showing the column information:
- Delivery Mode
- Delivery Date
- Delivery Time