Modules:Invoice Tax Report
Invoice Tax Report - User documentation
This module provides two reports:
- Sales Invoice Tax Report.
- Purchase Invoice Tax Report.
Displaying the differences per document and comparing theoretic tax value (coming from Expense/Revenue accounts once applied tax rate) and real tax booked in the ledger.
The aim is to show possible discrepancies coming from invoice documents .
It also allows to retrieve the information in different formats as html, .pdf or .xls.
The source of the information for this report is accounting. This way we can obtain the info in one single currency and as of date.
Two menu entries are created. One for Sales Invoices, called Sales Invoice Tax Report, and another one for Purchase Invoices, Purchase Invoice Tax Report.
These two reports can be found in the following application path: Financial Management // Receivables & Payables // Analysis Tools
- Organization (Mandatory).
- General Ledger (Mandatory). The user can filter the results by organization's general ledger. All the amounts will be converted to the currency of the general ledger.
- Starting Date (Optional). This is the starting date for the report output. Initial Balance will be computed based on this starting date.
- Ending Date (Optional). This is the date as of which the report will be processed. Ending date in the report should match accounting balance as of this date.
- Account (Optional). This filter can be used to filter invoice lines entries mapping certain account in the ledger.
- Tax (Optional). This filter can be used to filter invoice lines mapping certain tax rate.
- Output Type (Mandatory). This option is used to determine the output format of the report.
- Show Product Info (Mandatory). This option is used to include/exclude product information details.
- Exclude Zero Balances (Mandatory). This option is used to include/exclude invoices holding a difference. When unflagged all documents will be included even if those contain no difference.
As this report is based on accounting information, it will display information affecting tax accounts in the ledger, even if those do not come from an invoice. Following filters are used to include/exclude information coming from other documents than invoice (Payments, Financial Account Transactions, Reconciliations and GL Journals). These documents may generate postings using tax accounts into the ledger and with these flags that info can be excluded.
- Include Payments (Mandatory). This option is used to include/exclude postings related to payments (In/Out).
- Include Transactions (Mandatory). This option is used to include/exclude postings related to transactions (Deposits/Withdrawals).
- Include Reconciliation (Mandatory). This option is used to include/exclude postings related to reconciliations (Deposits/Withdrawals once cleared).
- Include GL Journals (Mandatory). This option is used to include/exclude postings related to manual entries to the ledger (Using GL Journal entry window).
Sales Invoice Tax Report
It should Display a report grouped by invoice showing (Similar for Purchase Invoice Tax Report):
PDF and Excel output
The above output can be displayed in PDF or spreadsheet formats.