Modules:Mobile Inventory/Technical Specification
| ||Important Note: Mobile Inventory functionality is discontinued and unsupported. All supported Warehouse functionality is included now in Advanced Warehouse Operations modules.
In this document are described all the developments needed to properly implement the Mobile Inventory module.
- Name: Mobile Inventory
- Java Package: eu.practics.mobile.inventory
- DB Prefix: PRINV
- Commercial: Yes
- PRINV_AfterInventoryProcessed: Triggered after the inventory has been processed. Parameters:
- Inventory: The inventory object
- PRINV_AfterScanProduct: Triggered after the product is scanned and before returning it to the application. Parameters:
- ProductId: The id of the scanned product
- InventoryLine: The inventory line created/modified