Modules:Mobile Movements/User Guide
This module was developed by Practics Business Solutions as a contribution to the retail world. This development is part of the module of Mobile Warehouse Operations ". The movile movements helps to move merchandise from one warehouse storage bins of one store to another one of the same organization. These movements are made in real-time, with accurate data, useful for business intelligence analysis.
Module movile movements
The screen of the module is divided into two sections:
- The right section: To search products manually, entering the code or the name
- The left section: Shows the operative part of the menu, where each part is represented by green buttons that accomplished these functions:
Within this section the options are:
- Save the movement that you have already created.
- Reset the scanner.
- Delete a movement.
- Move the locator of the storage.
First, a new movement has to be created selecting create merchandise movement. A pop-up that contains all the stores that belong to the same organization will appear and you will have to select the one that contains the merchandise needed to be move.
To select the merchandise, you can:
- Do it manually by clicking on the right side on products and then choosing them.
- Scan them to allow the transfer. The selected merchandise will appear on the left side of the screen.
The titles that allow identifying the selected merchandise are these ones:
- Product: Shows the name or the code of the selected product.
- Attribute: Shows the product attribute, if defined.
- Locator form: Shows the storage bin that contains the merchandise.
- Locator to: Shows the merchandise destination. To be shown the storage bin code must be scanned.
- Total: Shows the sent quantity.
- Verified: Shows the scanned merchandise.
To modify or delete a line with the selected merchandise to be moved, you have to select it and the pop-up will appear, in this case, you can modify it manually or delete the whole line.
Finally, to effectively move the merchandise from one storage bin to another we must select the checkbox and chose close movement.
This option allows the movement of merchandise that was already generated in the back office in the Goods Movement, but it wasn´t processed. One this option is selected all the unprocessed merchandise list appears and the user can choose the needed one.
To proceed with the movement of merchandise do not forget to click on the checkbox button and select close movement.