Modules:Not Posted Transactions
Not Posted Transactions Report
Not Posted Transactions Report is a Module that provides the user with a view of the Transacions that are not posted based on the Grid view introduced with Openbravo 3. The core functionality of the report is basically the same as the previous version:
Not Posted Transaction Report list the transactions and/or documents in status "Complete" which are not already posted. This report can be used to make sure that there are no documents pending to be post:
- while closing an accounting period or a fiscal year as once a period is closed it is not possible to post within that period
- while running financial reports, as not posted transaction or document will not be taken into account in the financial reports
Not posted transactions and/or documents shown are split by type, for instance:
- Vendor Invoice
- Invoice or customer invoide
- Vendor Payment
- Financial Transaction
- Receipt or payment in
The grid view introduces a series of improvements over the old view, that are applied to this report:
- Ability to filter. It is possible to filter the view by the different fields. For example filter by Organization and Document Type.
- Ability to Post a selected record. Once a record is selected, a button will be shown in the toolbar for posting that record.
- Multiple selection. Multiple records can be selected at once and, therefore, multiple records can be posted at once. For example, by filtering all the Documents By Document Type, all the Invoices that are not posted can be selected and Posted at the same time.
- Performance improvements.
- Sorting is not implemented yet.