Modules:PStyle Fashion Solution
Commercial module developed by Practics Business Solutions, Openbravo Gold Partner.
The scope of the present module is the fabrication order management in the Fashion Business.
To see standard product management, go to product.
On the Information window, under the Fashion section, we've added the next fields:
- Product Group: It is a production group or category. These groups are managed on Product Group.
- Product Composition: Means the textile composition of the fabrics in your products. i .e.: 100% Cotton; 75% Wool 25% Alpaca. The Product Composition is managed on Product Composition.
- Product Wash Operation: we can select the care instructions to be applied. These are managed on Product Wash Operation.
- Campaign: It is the name of the Campaign or Season. This is managed on Sales Campaign.
- Product Measure: You can choose the Size chart associated to the product. Please, see related screen on Measure.
- Collection: we can choose the collection. This is managed on Collection.
- LOB: Line of Businnes, is a general term which refers to a product or a set of related products that serve a particular customer transaction or business need. It can be managed on LOB.
We can create a product group.
Force Campaign? Type Campaign?
The tabs we can find are
- Configuration -true:??
Contains the fibre composition of a textile product based upon the percentage of each fiber.
It is the system for collecting information and producing statistics on the trade in goods between countries of the European Union (EU). We can find the fields:
- NC8_Code: this is a code used for tax purposes that depends on product composition
Has Suplementary Unit: It is a flag
We can enter the Material and the Quantity of each material in percentage
Product Wash Operation
It is a group of instructions used in care label, depending on the textile product.
Wash Option Lines tab
Here we can enter the list of care instructions.
Used to define the season in which the product is sold. We can define principally the Name, the Starting Date, Ending Date, Marketing Channel.
Here we can define the details about the measurement table. Some important fields are:
- UOM: Unit of measurement
- Size: A size group should be selected, i.e.: Children Size, Women Size, etc.
- Size Subset: It is a size range, i.e.: S-M-L, 32-34-36, etc.
We can define the point of measurements and have the description of how to measure.
Once we have inserted the details, we can click on Generate Sizes. This will insert the sizes per each detail. So we will be able to define the measures per size and point of measure.
It is a product group used in fashion with an internal style coherence.
Line of Business can be defined. Fields are Search Key, Name, Description
LOB have by default a Tree Structure.
With pStyle, you will be able to create automatically your material types and Process Plan for all your variants.
The steps for this area are:
- Create a Process Plan.
- Select the Production flag and then choose the Process Plan created.
- Define the Prices in Price tab
- Define the Characteristics in the Characteristic tab. Please see Product Characteristic.
- Define the Materials in the Material tab. Please see Materials.
- Go to Product header and click on Create Variants, if we want the system to create all the variants automatically or click on Manage Variants, if we want the system to choose the variants to be created.
- Go to Product header and Click on Combinations/Qty, this will create the combinations depending on the characteristics of the product and the material usage. Review Combinations and Material usage.
- Click on Create Process Plan. Verify that per each product variant, the process plan has been created and assigned to the product variant automatically.
- Go to the Process Plan of each variant and see the I/O Products Tab
- Work Requirement can be created from a product variant or a sales order
- Create Outsourcing Goods Shipment Outsourcing Goods Shipment
- Distribute P- and change shipment status Distribution
- Create Work Effort and validate P+ products
For more details about OpenBravo configuration, please visit Process Plan.
For pStyle we have added in the Operation tab the posibility to choose the Activity. The Material Types associated to this activity will be displayed in the Material Type tab.
This is an openBravo tab in which we create the products in and out for the proces plan. For the generic product, this tab will be empty. For the variants, it will be filled in automatically depending on the material type tab and the combinations assigned to the product.
This activity can be an operation or phase in production having a type material list.
Material Type tab It is the list of materials needed to produce the activity and the final material type included too.
We can define:
- Material Type: Please, go to Material tab.
- Product: We can assign a product to the material type. In general, it is left in blank, so it can be defined specifically for the Product.
These are the material types involved in the production process, considering the material used and produced.
- Production Type: It can be Product use (P-), if the material is used to manufacture de product, and Production use (P+), if it is the product itself.
- Product: It is a flag that can be selected if you need to define a specific product for this material type. Usually, it is defined inside the Product.
- Diferent qty per size
To define the characteristics, please see Characteristics.
Please follow Product Characteristic to see new features on this screen.
Please refer to Product Characteristic to see general configuration.
In pStyle, we have added the attribute Type Characteristic, which have the values Size and Color. If Size is selected, we will be able to edit the material usage per each value of the product characteristic inside Product configuration.
The entire tab has been developed for pStyle. This is the entire list of raw materials and the final product.
We can define the materials manually or import them from Process Plan by default or from a Material Template.
Fields imported or defined manually are
- Material Type
- Product type
- Parent Product. This is product use for this material type. It is usually defined here. For the Final Product, we insert the same code of the product in which we are into.
When we go to product header and click on Create combinations/QTY, the following windows appear.
If we accept, then we will get Combinations tab and the Material Usage tab filled in. In Combination tab, we can manage the material combinations used by the product colors.
The characteristic value will appear automatically if the material used has the same color characteristic than the product. If it is not the case, we have to choose it manually.
For pStyle, you can create now a work requirement from the product header or from a Sales Order.
Create a Work Requirement from a Sales Order
Book and click on Create WR.
Create a Work Requirement from a product
Click on Create WR.
The requirements are created. You can choose several work requirements and create a sourcing good shipment.
Outsourcing Goods Shipment
This pStyle window will allow you to manage the outsourcing goods delivery.
- Document Type
- Business Partner: Partner to which we will delivery the products
- User/Contact: This is the contact of the Business Partner
- Document No.
- Document Date
- Date Delivered
- Date Promised
- Storage Bin: It is the position in the warehouse for the initial goods(P-).
- Destination Locator: Destination for the final goods(P+).
If we have created the shipment from the work requirements, we can visualize them for the current shipment. If not, we can click on Create From, so we can select the pending work requirements.
If we have created the shipment from the work requirements, we can visualize the products belonging to the work requirements selected. If not, in order to fill the corresponding products for each phase, we click on Calculate I/O Products.
We can assign an Attribute Set Value to the P+.
Now, we have to distribute each product P-, so we place them in the storage bin.
The system show us the distributed quantity per product.
Now we can Change Status to "deliver" to indicate P- have been delivered to the manufacturer.
Now we can create the Work Effort
Work effort can be created from the Outsourcing shipment. We insert here the quantities P+ made and/or rejected. We can validate production on this screen, or uncheck to validate after.
Please refer to Work Effort to manage it.
Production management finish when we Validate Work Effort.