Modules:Print Gift Cards
Print Gift Cards is a commercial module that aims to extend the Gift Cards and Vouchers module adding the functionality to print Gift Cards or Vouchers.
The following data can be used on the print templates for gift cards or vouchers.
- giftCardId - The Id of the Gift Card
- productId - The Id of the Product
- productName - The Name of the Product
- businessPartnerId - The Id of the Business Partner
- businessPartnerName - The Name of the Business Partner
If org.openbravo.retail.giftcards.newentities module is installed new data is added:
- expirationDate - The Expiration Date of the Gift Card
- gcOwnerId - The Id of the Gift Card Owner
- gcOwnerName - The Name of the Gift Card Owner
The template must be created and configured properly. How to create templates
It is allowed to print a regular ticket (.xml) or a PDF report (.jrxml).
On Product window it is needed to select a Gift Card type, check the Print Gift Card field and select the template you want.
Use in Web POS
Two print processes have been added, they will only trigger if in the Product definition is checked the Print Gift Card field and the Template has been added.
1.- On the regular ticket print. If the customer buys one or more Gift Cards it will print them.
2.- On the Gift Card Details popup a Print button has been added.
This module depends on the following module: