Modules:Print Gift Receipt/User Guide
This module allows the print of gift receipts. Those are like normal receipt without the price information.
- Configuration of the gift receipt template
- Print gift receipts from POS
To configure the gift receipt template we will go to the Organization screen and select an organization. At the "Retail Configuration" section we need to select the template at "EM_prpgr_Template_ID".
Print Gift Receipt from POS
In POS, we will open the order we want to print a gift receipt from. (Note that we can only print gift receipts from orders that have been finished and payed. So, it is not posible to print a gift receipt from a quotation or a reservation). Once the order is open, we will go to the menu and select "Print Gift Receipt". The following pop-up will show:
We can see diferent options, depending on the information we want on the gift receipt:
- Last receipt: It will print the gift receipt of all the lines of the last receipt. For this option, it is not necesary to open the receipt.
- Receipt: It will print the gift receipt of all the lines of the opened ticket
- Selected lines: It will print in the gift receipt only the selected lines of the receipt. For this option, it is necesary to select at least one line.
- By item: It will print one gift receipt for each selected line.
Gift recepits can be printed as many times as we want.