Modules:Sell Cost Price
Sell at Cost module provides a new Discount and Promotions type that allows to discretionarily sell products at cost price.
To activate the possibility of selling at cost, a new discount needs to be created, the steps are:
- Go to 'Discounts and Promotions' window
- Create a new record
- Select 'Sell at Cost Price' in 'Discount/Promotion Type'
- Fill the rest of fields to complete the definition
Note as this is a discretionary discount:
- 'Approval Required' field is present. So if selected, when this discount is applied supervisor approval will be requested before closing the ticket.
- 'Role' tab is present. Making possible to define which roles can apply this discount.
Selling at Cost
Once the discount is defined in back office, it can be used in Web POS as a standard discretionary discount. By selecting 'Receipt Discounts' menu entry.