Projects/POS/Openbravo POS Roadmap
Openbravo POS Development Roadmap
(Latest revision on March 29th, 2010)
This is a tentative roadmap for Openbravo POS and does not imply a commitment to deliver. The proposed dates may change due to the workload of the development team and the content of each release could vary depending on market changes. If this occurs the roadmap will be updated to reflect these changes.
The current production release is Openbravo POS 2.30 which was released in April 2009 and this road map assumes that release as base line.
At any point, you can monitor the current feature candidates for the next releases in the Roadmap page of the Openbravo Issue Tracker.
Feedback on this roadmap is welcome. Please express your comments in the Open Discussion forum.
When a new release enters the stabilization phase (alpha and beta releases), the content of the next release is planned and its delivery can be monitored on the release status page.
Openbravo POS 2.40
- 2.40 beta: (November 2010)
- 2.40 production (December 2010)
- New features
- Improved user interface and functionalities for Openbravo ERP and Openbravo POS synchronization
- New hardware devices supported
- Functionality developed by community projects integrated in the main branch of Openbravo POS.
- Bug fixing
- ERP-POS synchronization issues.
- Amount rounding issues and Tax calculation issues.
Openbravo POS 2.50
- 2.50 beta
- 2.50 production
The content of this release is currently being planned. Release dates will be published after plan is completed.