Openbravo POS roadmap/it
English | Italiano | Translate this article...
Roadmap Sviluppo Openbravo POS
(Latest revision on Sep 30th, 2008)
This is a tentative roadmap for Openbravo POS and does not imply a commitment to deliver. The proposed dates may change due to the workload of the development team and the content of each release could vary depending on market changes. If this occurs the roadmap will be updated to reflect these changes.
The current production release is Openbravo POS 2.20 which was released in August 2008 and this road map assumes that release as base line.
Openbravo POS 2.30 (Febbraio 2009)
30th January 2009: 2.30 beta
27th February 2009: 2.30 production
New release dates
- 27th February 2009: 2.30 beta
- 27th March 2009: 2.30 production
The mayor areas of focus in this release are:
- Fully functional and a fully localized POS application.
- Complete integration between Openbravo POS and Openbravo ERP.
- Improvements in usability, quality, installation process and configuration process.
- New enhancements and bug fixes.
For a complete list of active projects, please visit the Openbravo POS 2.30 Release Status page.
Openbravo POS 2.40
- 2.40 beta
- 2.40 production
The content of this release is currently being planned. Release dates will be published after plan is completed.
Openbravo POS 2.50
The content of this release is currently being planned.