Payment Export Eintel
The Payment Export module is used to create and export Australian Bankers Association (ABA) files to be submitted with Banks to allow for batch transactions.
Import Reference data. After install Payment Export Module, login Openbravo, goto Application -> General Setup -> Enterprise Model -> Enterprise module management , select eintel: Payment Export module, and click OK. The payment export process will be installed.
Setup payment export process to payment method.
- Open Payment Method Window Application -> Financial Management -> Receivables and Payables -> Setup -> Payment Method ,
- Create a new payment method or open an existing payment method,
- Set the Execution Type to Automatic, Execution Process to Payment Export and tick Deferred in Payment OUT panel. As the picture:
Financial Account Setup.
- Open a financial account, in Bank panel, select a Financial Institution Name, input APCA Number, the Bank Code and Branch Code should be 3 digits.
- Open Financial Account Window's Payment Method tab, add the new payment method to the financial account.
How to pay an invoice via ABA file
Open an unpaid invoice, click the add Payment button. Choose the new payment method which we created in the General Setup, then process the payment.
Go to Payment Execution Application -> Financial Management -> Receivables and Payables -> Transactions -> Payment Execution . Select all the Payments needing to be processed, and press the Process Button, input the description for these payments and press execute button.
Open the ABA File Export window Application -> Financial Management -> Receivables and Payables -> Transactions -> ABA File Export , will see a new record generated. Select the new ABA export record and click the Create ABA File button, will export the ABA file.
|Release Date||Release Status||Module Version Number||Openbravo Version Number||Forge Link|
|2015-07-07||Confirmed Stable||1.2.1||3.0PRQ3||Australia: Payment Export|
|2015-03-04||Test||1.2.0||3.0PRQ3||Australia: Payment Export|