Projects/Display Logic Evaluated At Server Level/Functional Document
Display Logic Evaluated At Server Level - Functional Specification
This article will explain how the display logic evaluated at Server level is going to work from a functional point of view.
- In Application Dictionary, when defining a Field, there would be a new option to define the display logic that is going to be evaluated at Server Level.
- This logic will only work with expressions that contains Preferences defined at System Level.
- An example would be: @UOM_Management@ && @Dimension_Display@
- The Server will evaluate this logic while creating the Window and will not display those fields that do not fulfill the logical expression.
- By evaluating this logic in the server, it would be possible to not have blank spaces in the UI of the Window due to display logic evaluated at Client Level.