Projects:HTML Widget/Functional Specs
HTML Widget - Functional Specifications
This project intends to deliver an additional widget superclass that will allow to define new widget classes setting up just the embedded HTML code.
This project defines a new widget superclass called HTML widget. This new superclass allows to generate widgets which content is the HTML code provided by the user. To use this superclass it won't be required to write any code, just defining a new Widget Class in the Application Dictionary will be enough.
The scope of this project is to deliver the HTML Widget superclass.
- User must not have to write the Java Class name of the HTML widget.
User roles & profiles
- System Administrator
- System administrator can define new widget classes implementing the HTML superclass.
- All users
- All users can define new widget instances of classes implementing the HTML superclass.
Business process definition
- The HTML can be fixed by the System Administrator
- Each user can set up its desired HTML.
- John wants has a cool widget on google that wants to have on his Workspace tab.
- He adds a new instance of User defined html widget.
- He set up the height of the widget
- He copies the HTML code of his google widget.
- Rachel has created a widget that shows a chart with relevant information for all users.
- She creates a new Widget Class implementing the HTML Widget superclass and enabling the available to all users flag.
- She sets up the height and htmlcode parameters with proper default values.
Functional requirements based on business processes
|1.1||Deliver HTML Widget provider as a superclass.||Must have||Done|
|1.2||Deliver a User defined html widget widget class.||Must have||Done|
User Interface Mockups
Open Discussion Items
To open a new discussion item please start a new thread on the forums and put here the link.