This module includes below listed master data that can be used in general and specifically for Italy.
This master data can be setup at "Business Patrner" level, under the main tab:
- Codice Fiscale: This Tax ID is used in Italy to identify the particular customers (B2C), and additionally companies (B2B). This is the number to provide if VAT deduction is required.
- Fiscal Natura: This is a fix list of values provided by the Italian tax authorities to inform in case a transaction is "not" including VAT.
- N1: Excluded pursuant
- N2.1: Not subject to VAT of DPR 633/72
- N2.2: Not subject – other cases
- N3.1: Not taxable – exportations
- N3.2: Not taxable – intra Community transfers
- N3.3: Not taxable – transfers to San Marino
- N3.4: Not taxable – transactions treated as export supplies
- N3.5: Not taxable – for declaration of intent
- N3.6: Not taxable – other transactions
- N4: VAT Exempt
- N5: Margin scheme
- N6.1: Reverse charge – transfer of scrap
- N6.2: Reverse charge – transfer of gold
- N6.3: Reverse charge – subcontracting
- N6.4: Reverse charge – transfer of buildings
- N6.5: Reverse charge – transfer of mobile
- N6.6: Reverse charge – transfer of electronic
- N6.7: Reverse charge – provisions
- N6.8: Reverse charge – transfer of electronic
- N6.9: Reverse charge – other cases
- N7: VAT paid in other EU countries
All fields are text type fields to which some kind of business logic can be applied.