Release Notes 1.0.3
Advanced Payables and Receivables Management Available
Advanced Payables and Receivables Management offers a completely new user experience that simplifies and automates the business processes around receiving and making payment, including the reconciliation of those events with bank statements.
If you would like to help shape this module you are welcome to take part in the forum discussions or register feature requests or issues in the corresponding (Forum and Bug Tracking) sections in the Advanced Payables and Receivable project in the OB Forge.
The latest version of the module has become available on. Please see below for more details on what is new and what has been fixed.
- Ability to execute payments when processing the invoice. The application will open a pop-up for entering needed parameters in case they are necessary.
- A background process to automatically execute payments that have been generated in invoices that have been created and processed automatically by other processes.
- Implemented refund to customer functionality.
- Added a new restriction: Blocking of payment plans once they are added as draft mode in a payment proposal.
Check the following list of Known issues
This release of Advanced Payables and Receivables Management is compatible with:
- 2.50MP20 and later
- User Interface Selector 1.0.10