Release Notes 1.0.8
Advanced Payables and Receivables Management Available
Advanced Payables and Receivables Management offers a completely new user experience that simplifies and automates the business processes around receiving and making payment, including the reconciliation of those events with bank statements.
If you would like to help shape this module you are welcome to take part in the forum discussions or register feature requests or issues in the corresponding (Forum and Bug Tracking) sections in the Advanced Payables and Receivable project in the OB Forge.
From version 1.0.5 on two versions are released at the same time. 1.x.x is licensed under Openbravo Commercial License, 3.x.x under Openbravo Public License. Commercial one is 2.50 compatible and community is 3.0 compatible. So the only differences between these two version are the licenses and dependencies, functional scope is absolutely the same.
The latest version of the module has become available on. Please see below for more details on what is new and what has been fixed.
- New printable forms for Payment IN and OUT.
- When payments are received it is customary to issue a "Receipt" document as a formal acknowledgement of having received the payment. This process is primarily relevant in the Payment In flow but sometimes used on the Payment Out as well (to notify the supplier that the payment has been made and to request their acknowledgement).
- Reconciliation flow review:
- Partial reconciliation is now allowed. It is possible to process a reconciliation against a bank statement where already exist unmatched bank statement lines.
- Reconciliation report has been improved.
- List of fixed feature requests:
- [minor] 15224: Change the name of OK button in the Manual reconciliation popup to Reconcile.
- [minor] 15229: Ability to include a description when adding a transaction (GL Item and Fee)
- [minor] 15225: Change the default option when processing a payment from Add Payment From Transaction
- [minor] 15223: Migrate amounts from From Match using Imported Bank Statement to Add Transaction
- List of fixed issues:
- [critical] 15163: Voiding of the Invoice generates wrong accounting
- [critical] 15001: Reconciliation screen not being populated with unmatched transactions and Reports not printing
- [critical] 14978: Outstanding amount not properly calculated when reactivating an invoice
- [critical] 14764: Under some circunstances when you complete an invoice the system gets blocked
- [major] 14834: Reconciliation creates error
- [major] 15110: Actual payment field value not synced with payment field value in grid
- [major] 15147: Error "paymentrule" is null when using intercompany module
- [major] 15098: Matching event not generating "Upon Clearing Use" accounting transaction.
- [major] 14948: Find option in "Match using Imported Bank Statement" is unusable
- [major] 13376: Redundant completion options when payment method is automated
- [major] 15079: Show payments for alternative payment methods checkbox in Add Payment grid of the Make / Receive payment window
- [major] 14182: Credit used is incorrect when a Sales Invoice is created based on a paid Sales Order
- [major] 13624: Payment details not appear in manual reconciliation tab, When the payment document is processed through execution process
- [major] 14271: Payment document executed automatically even the process request is inactive state
- [major] 14782: check the journal entries while posting recon docu with more then one entires (with both positive amount & negative amount)
- [major] 14949: Process for "Add" transacton from "Match using imported Bank Statement Lines" unusable and can not be completed
- [major] 14931: Wrong behaviour with AP CreditMemo
- [major] 14793: Not able to generate payment document from payment proposal window for partial invoice amount in IE browser
- [major] 14870: Error when trying to create order from Requisition To Order
- [major] 14840: Statement end balance not being imported
- [major] 14827: Post button wrongly gets enabled when the payment document is in Awaiting execution status
- [major] 14987: 3.0RC2: Can not access GL Journal from the menu
- [major] 14864: Error when trying to "Create Purchase Orders" from MRP Purchasing Plan window
- [major] 14877: Matching algorithm uses Receipt Document No. Should use Reference No
- [major] 14874: Standard matching algorithm requirement for date to be removed
- [major] 14436: when Deposit document is generated using available credit option, the document is generated with Zero amount
- [major] 14367: Payment monitor section wrongly updated as ""Payment complete" even when the payment docu is in awaiting execution
- [major] 14851: Deposit document generted with wrong payment amount (not sure, please go through the steps to reproduce this issue)
- [major] 14868: available credit option not working as expected in make payment window when invoice amount > available credit amount
- [major] 14845: Wrong accounting workflow used "On Deposit"
- [minor] 15111: Gap between fields in Add Payments dialog form
- [minor] 14757: Payment Method combo should show only valid methods
- [minor] 14357: Payment Proposal Window allows to Execute proposals several times
- [minor] 15033: Wrong number of decimals in the 'Add Payment'
- [minor] 14918: Client , Organization and Financial Account fields in Accounting configuration tab of Financial Account should be readonly
- [minor] 14873: Format and use of "Location/Address" drop down in Financial Account incorrect.
- [minor] 14917: Client and Organization fields in Payment Method tab of Financial Account should be readonly when creating a new record
- [minor] 14911: APR: Typo in popup from Make Payment screen: Purhcase instead of Purchase
- [minor] 14919: APR: Selection of Payment method does not populate the correct information in the Financial account
- [minor] 14508: Fields of "General" section in Accounting Configuration tad of Financial Account window should be hidden when type is Cash
- [minor] 14322: APR 1.0.4 Bank account information setup in Account Receivables and Payables Financial accounts doesn't appear in Account tree
- [trivial] 14401: When payment document is generated using sales order the description is not well formated OrderDocumentno: 50036
- [trivial] 14403: Payment document id details is missing in success message when invoice is completed with auto receipt is checked
Check the following list of Known issues
This release of Advanced Payables and Receivables Management is compatible with:
- 1.0.8 with 2.50MP23 and later