In Financial Accounts window, you can find some of the tabs that other than mentioned in General Setup i.e. other than Accounts Tab, Payment Method Tab.
Please find below the example that let you know the process of reconciliation.
Joan views transactions for a certain account, clears some, does a manual reconciliation, imports a bank statement and reconciles by matching the lines with transactions.
This tab displays the generated payment document in table view, for each transaction the intermediate process will check for the lines in the imported bank statement by clicking the button Match Using Imported Bank Statement.
There are three process mainly available in this tab.
- Imported Bank Statement
- Match Using Imported Bank Statement
Imported Bank Statement
Once you imported the bank statement into Openbravo ERP, you can view the bank statement by clicking on the Imported Bank Statement tab. In this tab you can see the lines from the bank statement.
Once the reconcile process is completed i.e. the payment is cleared - both received & paid out - then we can see the number of reconciled entries and outstanding entries.
- Once you generated the payment document. Please follow the steps
- Click on Financial Accounts window.
- Select the account which has been used for the payment document generation. For example, New_Fin_Account.
- Make sure that the records or entry available in the table under Transaction Tab. Please refer the screen shot.
- Click on Import Bank Statement Button. It will pop up the window to select the Bank statement file.
- Browse the statement file and complete the process of Import bank statement.
- Now time to verify the imported lines from bank statement.
- Click / navigate to the tab Imported Bank Statements.
- You will see the record created. Refer the screen shot below.
- Also click on Bank Statement Lines tab to see the record imported from the file.
- Then click on Match Using Imported Bank Statement button to match the lines from bank statement with the generated payment document entry.
- After matching the lines, click on Reconcile button to complete the reconciliation process. Please refer the below screen shot.
- Then navigate to Reconciliation Tab to view the reconciled items.